Monday, November 26, 2007

depression

Depression is getting HOT these days. It's not uncommon though, but it does need help to get rid of this pest.

Some ppl got weight gain, some got weight loss, some got balding, while some may just don't want to talk to anyone. They have lots of their own questions that never want to share with others. To them, secrets are forever secrets (that's why secret lor.. YA..stupid me..sigh!). hmm.. when ppl want to tell me secret, I'll make sure that person must really have the faith in me.. or I get the depression pest fast.. too many ppl want to tell me secrets lor... haha

Listening to those who need help is a happiness to them, anyway, I really want to help in a sense of charity.. not CENTS of charity.. cos I'm not loaded enough to donate, only rich enough to give away a ear. Will not spray O$P$, no worries lah..

I understand why the gossipers never got the pest, cos they let out too easily. Haha.. ^.^...啪..大嘴巴

What do u think?

No comments: