Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My toy...

Bought it from Harvey Norman Sale @ Singapore Expo for quite some time.
WOW... cost me a bomb!!! I thought it over and over again, and was asking myself if I have to buy it, after walking a few rounds, I then decided to dump the money into it. My poor girl had sored feet already, as to follow me around, she didn't even complain or ask me to carry her..(she's not like that normally).. :)

My OLYMPUS SP-570UZ.

Been reading the reviews about it, and had felt the camera body and tested, so far not too bad... and anyway, a DSLR camera is too complicated for me to use and maintain. This is a prosumer camera, it needs skill too. There4 must practise more on it.

If my canon A20(for 6yrs)is working, I wouldn't have buy it. Sigh... in the mean time, I myself wanted something more than just a compact camera, so cannot regret.. or soon I'll have to bang the wall.. !!!! sob..sob..have to tighten my belt for months from now.

No comments: