Monday, December 20, 2010

SO...SO...HAPPY!!

WHY so happy??? WOW!! ... can't help myself from being so happy and anxious and excited for a period of time, cos I'd won myself a pretty card from Yenni , and also a generous candy giveaway from Cabio!! I can't believe it myself, because I never knew that there are many kind people out there and to share their hobby so generously and even giveaways. I must really buck up to go back to my own cardmaking hobby, and to catch up the latest stamping technique that I have never tried before.. and also with loads of punches and embellishments. (I used to handmade everything and get what's around me for decorations.) YES!! DO it sooner... or else feel so ashamed to face those whom had given me the gifts.. :)

5 comments:

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

congrats :-)
Cabio is very sweet
Claudia

Jacque said...

Congratulations Kat!!! I hope you have had a wonderful holiday and will have a special New Year!!! Thank you so much for your visit to my blog and for displaying my SWEET STUFF!!! Please come back often--I would love to see you again and again!!! Sending big hugs to you across the big water....Jacque

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Hey, you are one lucky girl, you know what, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun, who knows you might win another one!
http://pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/2011/01/pixie-dust-paperie-january-kit-my-funky.html

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and entering my blog candy.

I hope you will return ...

big hugs for you...Claudia

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Thank you for your lovely comments and well wishes!