Received letter from YPS and going to the orientation on the 15th Nov.
Nix was excited to see his best friend at the gate but then he was quite disappointed that they were allocated to different class.
We went to the hall and he was then guided to his new classroom. I was sitting in the hall and soon the parents' orientation began... blah..blahhhh... only two things that made me surprised about the NEW school were when the IT teacher showed us a video regarding the usage of iPod Touch!?! I was wondering.. huh? The principal announed that all P1 students for year 2009, are supposed to have one..... Ooiii... expensive lah, how can I afford, I was thinking. She then continued... "Don't worry parents, the school will supply them." phew... heng ah.. I no need buy ah.. haha.. My son of 7 yrs old owns a iPod Touch! The other thing was the P1 and P2 students need just a polo-tee type of uniform for lesson and PE. Meaning that they need not change shirt when they have PE. That's another plus point for me cos I can save more money.
Now my son and I await for 2nd Jan'09 to come.. SCHOOL RE-OPEN DAY!
Hope my son can cope well...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment