Thursday, December 4, 2008

Moving Out

is good to have own a house.
is good to have some privacy.
is good to have comfort living area.

Ah Mei, my sister, bought a flat which she had always longed for.

XiaoWei (nickname which our family had called her since she's small), decided to move in with her.
The room she'd stayed for 6 years, is going to be the kids' room.
I bet she'll miss the environment and my nagging for a short while.

Anyway, I already miss them when the day they moved..
Outings, movies, shoppings, makans... none of these we had done together.
I only shared their work stress, friendships, BGR.
I may not be a great sister, but at least I'd done my part to stay by them.

To Ah Mei,
Now that you are a home owner, I'm proud of you too. It's just a beginning, hope you can cope things well from now. 2009 is your year... MooMoo .. will be a good year for you.

To Xiaowei,
You are weak when you handle BGR, be firmed and wide-open your mind and eyes to judge.
Hope year 2009, the hurt you had in 2008, will be gone. Await for GOOD NEWS .. year 2009!

From Naggy Kat

No comments: